Beliefs, Mission, & Vision
- There must be appropriate and consistent discipline in the school for a safe, orderly environment that promotes learning.
- Teachers, parents, administrators, students, staff, and community members share in the process of educating our students.
- Regular attendance is critical for successful student learning.
- The curriculum must be aligned with state standards.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in an ongoing, integrated learning process.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning
Our Mission & Vision
Our Mission in Russell County Public Schools is "Excellence through education."
Our Mission at Honaker Elementary School is "Together we make a difference."
Our Vision is to provide a stimulating learning environment that is safe, caring, encouraging, and challenging. The school, in partnership with the home and community, will strive to prepare each student to be a successful, educated, responsible, and contributing member of a changing society.
Title I Plan
For our School Wide Title I plan please download and view the document below. Thank you.