Events and Reminders:
· 5th grade Class Ring orders are April 28th at 9 am.
· April 29th end of the six weeks- School will dismiss at 12:30
· Transportation Poster Contest entries due on April 30th.
· May 7th sports physicals at HHS. Cost is $10
· May 9th is Dare Day for 5th grade.
· May 16th is Russell County Field Day
· May 19th SOL Testing begins and will conclude on June 3rd.
· May 20th Mrs. Dotson will have the PRE-K/Kindergarten Music Program at 7 P.M.
· May 26th Memorial Day – NO SCHOOL
Students must stay on the afternoon bus until reaching their destination unless a note is provided by a parent stating otherwise and a bus pass is issued by Administration. No phone in bus passes will be accepted!
8:25 A.M.Classes begin at 8:30 A.M.
Please stop by the office to obtain a visitors pass. Thank you.
Since 1990, Food City has donated millions to area schools, and helping us help our schools this year is easier than ever! Parents, students, family and friends can register their individual ValuCards using the "sign up for shoppers." Once you do, a portion of the money you spend each time you shop at Food City will benefit the school of your choice. It's that easy!